Get UP!….Get OUT!…and Get Your MOVE ON!
A 3-step take charge action plan for living a happier, healthier, longer, stronger, more successful and productive life!
Kay is a wonderful addition to any event. She’s fun, inspiring, and entertaining. As a professional singer and motivational speaker, you can count on her to deliver a high energy program, filled with cutting-edge information and her trademark passion and enthusiasm. As a multiple gold-medal winning senior athlete, Kay also provides living proof that anyone can do anything at any age.
– Dori O’Rourke, Author, CEO, National Senior Athletes Association
Albums • CDs • DVDs
KC Singin & Swingin
Get UP … Get OUT …
and Get your MOVE ON!
Kay and Richard Gere in “Dr. T and the Women”, a Robert Altman Film
Last of the Red Hot Mamas (New CD, current project) Featured in “Time Capsule” Directed by Vince Williams (A full length documentary)
DVD “Let Freedom Ring”
Written/Produced by Kay Seamayer
also known as Granny Globetrotter™
• Are you ready to be entertained? and
• Learn the benefits of a take charge action plan for living a longer, stronger, happier healthier more successful and productive life?
• If so, then you’re at the right place!
• Our speaker is a multi gold medalist athlete, a 3-time senior Olympian, an author,
• a television personality and an award winning singer/ songwriter/ international recording artist.
• Kay has been featured numerous times on CBS, ABC, NBC and FOX News television, including several appearances with the world famous Harlem Globetrotters. Here to entertain, inspire and CHALLENGE you to
• “GET UP … GET OUT … AND GET YOUR MOVE ON”,
• Please welcome Kay Seamayer … also known as GRANNNNNY GLOOOOOBE-TROTTTTER!!
Kay’s last name is pronounced: Seamayer: rhymes with “hire”.
Sending a very special “thanks” to my friend and long time mentor, Lorraine Howell, Author of “Give Your Elevator Speech a Lift!”, Media Skills Training, www.mediaskillstraining.com, 206-285-5220
- [email protected]
Kay really walks her talk! During her inspiring presentation at the NSWBA's special event held during the 2011 Senior Olympics in Houston, she had 150+ senior athletes on their feet, singing, clapping and movin’ and groovin’ to her signature song, 'Get UP….Get OUT…and Get your MOVE ON!' Great job, Kay! As always, thanks for your inspiration to us all— Kirsten Cummings, CEO/Founder National Senior Women’s Basketball Association